We are pleased to announce that Washington D.C. Super Lawyers has multiple ASM partners for excellence in Construction Litigation and Government Contracts. The ASM attorneys named to the 2023 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers list are:
- Charles M. Asmar – Construction Litigation
- Jordan M. Samuel – Construction Litigation
- Laurence Schor – Government Contracts
- Christopher A. Taggi – Construction Litigation
- Allison G. Geewax – Construction Litigation (Rising Star)
No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in a state are named to Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list. DC Rising Stars must be 40 years old or younger or have been practicing for less than 10 years. Selections for this honor also are based upon peer recognition and professional achievement. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers determines its rankings through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published in the Washington DC Super Lawyers Magazine distributed with Washington Lawyer magazine, as well as in The Washington Post Magazine.